- grazing muzzles are proven to help with controlled or restricted feeding regimes
- comfort grazing muzzles are cut back under the chin to avoid unnecessary pressure
- muzzle features a rubber base with a hole in the bottom through which grass can enter, reinforced nylon web bars which allow free air exchange
- anti-chafe padding around inside of the muzzle protects the delicate nose and chin.
- fully adjustable harness benefits from anti-chafe padding and is fitted with a field safe fastening.
Shires Grazing Muzzle – With Synthetic Wool